This following outlines how I at Natural Space Utilise And Protect Information you provide.
I respect your privacy and am committed to ensuring it is protected. Any information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. I collect and utilise personal data only to carry out my services, provide website and mobile applications (collectively, my “Services”). Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the “GDPR”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- contact information including mobile number and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
If at any time you have questions about my practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that I can provide an experience that you can be confident about.
Natural Space is the data controller (contact details above). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
What information do I collect?
I collect information so that I can provide the best possible experience when you utilise our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
1. contact me directly
2. complete the contact form on my website
3. request assistance, therapy or support from me
However, I also collect additional information when delivering my Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. The methods of collecting this information may not always be as obvious to you, so I wanted to highlight and explain more about what these might be and how they work:
How Do I Process Your Personal Data?
Natural Space complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. I believe in limiting the data I collect, and how the data is used according to the following points:
1. I use data that we have been given permission to use
2. I use your data to deliver the Services you have requested
3. To maintain my own accounts and records
4. To operate the Website and deliver the services that individuals have requested
5. To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered
6. I use data as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These used include: Delivering, Improving, Updating And Enhancing The Services I Provide To You.
I collect various information relating to your use and/or interactions with my Services. I utilise this information to:
- Improve and optimise the operation and performance of my Services (again, including websites and mobile applications)
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyse how you use my Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how my individual customers use my Services, and it is therefore not linked to any personal data. On the occasions it is linked to personal data I treat it accordingly.